Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First attempt...

Well this is my first time at blogging, and seeing as I enjoy getting out and taking photographs, I thought I would make a bit of a photoblog. Not really being a writer by nature, I thought I'd let my pictures and photography do most of the talking. I hope to be able to update this quite frequently with some of my favourite pics I have taken and will take. So here is the first splash. This is perhaps one of my favourite photos in my collection. It is a tonbi, or black kite. I took this up in Tottori Prefecture in Japan, which sits on the Sea of Japan, facing out towards the Korean Peninsular. I love these birds, and was very happy to have gotten this shot.







Any comments, hints or advice on my pics are definitely welcome. If you like my pics, then link my blog to your site! I'll happily reciprocate.

No comments: